Sunday, July 4, 2010

Conclusion that can be given to the internship program

Conclusion

During my internship training at DP Sign I have learned a lot and my vision and practical exposure has broadened very much from my three months internship. In the website development and online earning sector, DP Sign is contributing a lot and is using modern technology to take the company to new horizons.

Internee has not officially any responsibilities or duties; it is the internee’s own wish to take the responsibilities by his/her owns self; I have carried out my responsibilities and duties in the field of website designing and online earning by which I am capable to design and program website.

After doing my internship it becomes clear to me that books are only dealing with the ideal situation while in real world it is not so, and you have to face many problems particularly in programming and designing field in which you are dealing with codes and the behavior of software to handle them. Beside this in books, I just came across with abstract and the concept develop with thorough study able to make a vague mental image while working in a real scenario help me out to develop a clear understanding about different concepts

Further, I also concluded that 100 percent concentration, full care, analytical, descriptive and communication skills are the key prerequisites for working in an real world.

Anyhow, precisely speaking this internship of three months is memorable period for me during which I availed the opportunity to flourish my communication skills, polish my capabilities and abilities, upgrade my knowledge about latest technology and application tools and broaden my vision and exposure towards practical life.

This internship proves better for me in two way, on one side it help to develop a personality in me which exactly match the professionalism in web development and secondly it help to strengthen my decision about the specialization in web technology as my personality exactly match the nature of job.

Bibliography

A. Book References:
1. Annual Report of DP Sign
2. Operating Manuals of the DP Sign
3. Publications of the DP Sign
4. System Analysis and Design Methods, McGraw-Hill Companies
5. Internship Report Management Information System, Prentice Hall
6. Software Project Management by E.M. Bennaton Second Edition.


B. Website References:
1. www.dpsign.com.np
2. www.google.com and other search engine to search
3. www.scribd.com
4. www.esnipps.com
5. www.wikipedia.com (The encyclopedia)

No comments:

Post a Comment